Colorado Horse Forum Community Rules
Welcome, we are glad to have you. If you haven’t checked out the website, make sure to stop by. There is a ton of great info on the website including an informative equine blog, and breaking news section. www.coloradohorseforum.com.
We are first and foremost a community. We allow sales/advertising posts if formatted correctly (outlined below). If your membership request hasn’t been approved: please take the time to answer the 3 questions we ask upon requesting to be a member.
1. Be kind to fellow members. A difference in opinion is ok, being rude or mean is not. You will get one warning. Then you will be removed from the group permanently.
2. If your post involves the exchange of money for anything it WILL NOT BE APPROVED if you don’t follow these instructions.
🐎 If you are selling any equine-related item (tack, trailer, fencing, breeches, etc) it MUST BE LISTED AS A SALES POST.
🐎 If you are offering a service, event or horse for sale, you may list it as a discussion (since FB is policing those items when they are marked as sales posts). These still must have an accurate description, pricing and location in the post or they will not be approved.
🐎 We offer free classifieds on coloradohorseforum.com – take advantage of this to sell any items that Facebook takes issue with!!
🐎 Advertising is limited to once per week.
🐎 All advertisements must be things LOCATED IN COLORADO and revolving around horses in some fashion.
🐎 If the ad does not have a LOCATION, PRICE and DETAILED INFORMATION; it will not be approved
🐎 If your first post is an ad about shoes, sunglasses or something non-related you will be immediately banned.
🐎 MAKE OFFER or $1 is not a price. Put a price. An accurate Price. If you are selling multiple items, put the price of your lowest priced item.
3. Have fun getting to know your fellow Colorado Horse, Donkey, Mule and overall Equine enthusiasts. Be sure to post an introduction with photos… we all love photos of fur family members!!!
4. If you have me or our staff blocked from you, you will be removed from the group or not even approved to join the group. We need to be able to comment on your posts in case information is missing, If I am blocked, I cannot even get to your profile to message you to inform you of the issues with your post let alone comment on your post. We do not need to be friends, however, I do need to be able to communicate with you via the posts/comments.
5. If you are reported by other members multiple times or are caught by moderators breaking the rules multiple times you will be banned permanently. It is time consuming monitoring this group, please be considerate of your admins/moderators; they do this for free so you have a great place to talk equine!
Help make and keep this group an amazing place for the equestrian community in Colorado and other surround Rocky Mountain regions. Thanks for being a part of the group!!
If any issues arise, please contact either of us or tag us in the post! You can also email email@example.com with any questions.
Remember: We offer free classifieds on coloradohorseforum.com – take advantage of this to sell any items that Facebook takes issue with!!