Are you looking for a new affordable way to get your business in front of horse/mule/donkey owners? We offer no contract advertising options so support our local equine and equestrian-related businesses.
A little about The Colorado Horse Forum
The Colorado Horse Forum started as an online community dedicated to equines in Colorado in 2007. We have blossomed into a fully functional equine blog and website with over 17,000 users in 2022 visiting nearly 50,000 pages. We still offer an online community through Facebook Groups with over 7,000+ active current members (and growing), an online BST (Buy/Sell/Trade) Community, and an online Horse Showcase community. We also offer a free online calendar as well as an online directory/classifieds.
We love horses, donkeys, mules, and more… We cover topics from boarding, training, trail riding, showing, equine events, horse health, product reviews, and the lit goes on. Most of all we offer a fun friendly environment to get to know other equine enthusiasts in Colorado and share information through.
We require no contract and you can advertise on a month-to-month basis or commit to a year if you prefer (receive a discount!).
A little about our Website Users and Audience
Every year, we survey our website visitors and group members to learn more about who they are, and their upcoming equine and personal needs.
In summary, of those surveyed:
- 40% compete and 31% stay in a hotel when competing away from home
- 41% take lessons
- 77% have horses that are registered with a breed registry
- 78% have horses at home, 47% have horses boarded (this means some people both have horses at home AND horses boarded)
- 45% own 1-2 vehicles, 54% own 3 or more vehicles
- 81% own 1 or more trailer
- 85% own their home, 10% rent their home
- 26% live in a suburban neighborhood or on less than 1 acre, 71% live on 2 acres or more
- 87% are planning a major purchase, or multiple major purchases, in the next 12 months
- 56% make over $100,000/year
- 98% use services for their horse(s)
- 96% use services for themselves
Important Sponsorship Details
In every sponsorship opportunity we offer, we provide tracking links for your ads. What this means – if you utilize Google Analytics or another quality website analytics tracking medium, you will be able to see the click to your site from your advertising partnership with us. We will also provide you monthly statistics on the amount of times your ad was served to our users. We offer discounts to businesses that want to sign up for an entire year!
Site Sponsorship & Business Partnership Information – $250/mo.
This is a great way to get your business name or ad in front of our website visitors and social media audience. Your ad will be displayed to all visitors, on every page in the right column of the website (with the exception of the calendar and directory). Repeated brand building will help keep you front of mind when the visitor has a need that fits your specialty. We will only offer one advertisement per industry* at the same time. First come first served.
What site sponsorship/advertisement includes:
- 300x250px banner advertisement with link: on website articles and all webpages (with the exception of the calendar and directory) to over 1,416 avg. visitors per month with approximately 2.88 pageviews per user. (Totalling 4,000+ ad views per month or $0.13 per view)
- Mention on the Colorado Horse Forum Facebook Page as a site sponsor to 4,600+ followers monthly as a bonus.
Calendar Sponsor – $250/year
Calendar sponsorship is a great way to be engaged with active equine enthusiasts in Colorado. There is only ONE space available for this, and the location is right above the calendar, so all users will have to scroll past your ad to see our events. On average we have 124 visits on that page per month. Meaning that you are in front of every user that sees our calendar for the low cost of $0.16 per user. This is offered on a first-come first served basis.
Blog Post Sponsorship Information – $75/blog post
Blog post sponsorship is a great way to build trust with our website visitors, as they will see you as an expert on the topic and think of you the next time they have a need for your specialty. We limit this to one sponsored post per week, and will not allow a direct competitor* to advertise within 4 weeks of your post.
What blog post sponsorship/advertisement includes:
- One blog post published on a topic of your choosing. You can write the article, or we can write it for you with your input. It should be informative and provide beneficial information for our website visitors. We offer approximately 1,416 avg. visitors per month with approximately 2.88 pageviews per user.
- Blog post will be published on our corporate FB page (Over 4,600 followers) as well as to our FB group (over 7,000 members).
- You are listed as the post sponsor, & links as well as contact info for your company are provided in the post.
Email Newsletter Sponsorship Information – $50/email
We send out a periodic newsletter to approximately 980 subscribers. You would have a banner ad on the sidebar of the email. Our email newsletters offer a 39.9% open rate on average, which equals out to 391 users on average viewed each email or a cost to you of $0.12 per viewer. We will only offer one advertisement per industry* at the same time. No more than 4 advertisers per email.
What email sponsorship/advertisement includes:
- 300x250px Image advertisement with link on the right column of the monthly email campaign that is mailed out to over 980 email subscribers.
Advertise with the Colorado Horse ForumIf you are interested in targeting equestrians in Colorado and surrounding states with your brand, contact us today through the form below. We are more than willing to provide you with site analytics or any other requested information. We pride ourselves in being a transparent quality business partner.
*Industries include (and some of these will cancel out others based on product type offered): Saddles, Tack Store, Veterinarians, Equine Insurance, Feed, Massage Therapists, Equine Dentists, Equine Clothing, Equestrian Clothing, Truck/Diesel Repair, Horse Trailers, Horse Training, Equine Chiropractor, Ranch/Farm Store, Grooming, Boarding Facility, others available contact for info.